Improve living conditions of displaced people through site development, care, and maintenance.
Within the framework and the priorities of the humanitarian response to the needs of IDPs and the affected communities in Al Hudaydah and Hajjah governorates, JAAHD implements emergency response projects in water and sanitation hygiene at Al Hudaydah and Hajjah.
- Installing 375 toilets in camps and sites for IDPs, aiming for correct hygiene practices.
- Construction of 1200 Latrines at 27 IDP sites in the districts of Bani Qais, Kuaydina, Abs, Az Zaydiah, Al Qanawis and Alluhayah to improve the living conditions of IDPs through site development, care, and maintenance.
- Construction of 35 Water Points in (7) Sites Hosting IDPs in Hajjah and Al Hudeydah.
- Rehabilitation of 11 Water Points in (7) Sites Hosting IDPs in Hajjah and Al Hudeydah.
- Provide the above 46 Water Point with clean water to drink through Water Trucking.
- Water Scheme Rehabilitation & Construction of (2) Water Points in Abs and Kuaydina Districts, Hajjah Governorate.